This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Sinking Island for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Sinking Island from your PCMicroids
. You can read more on Microids or check for application updates here
. Usually the Sinking Island application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sinking Island directory, depending on the user's option during install. Sinking Island's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/333430. Sinking Island.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 972.00 KB (995328 bytes) on disk.
Sinking Island contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.44 MB (1513304
bytes) on disk.
- Sinking Island.exe (972.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Sinking Island is an application offered by the software company Microids. Some users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Sinking Island is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sinking Island with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sinking Island or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sinking Island". If it is installed on your PC the Sinking Island application will be found automatically. When you select Sinking Island in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sinking Island, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sinking Island.
8. After uninstalling Sinking Island, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sinking Island that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sinking Island using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sinking Island by Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Sinking Island by Microids is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sinking Island supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:44:16.147