Sine Mora Demo
Sine Mora Demo is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sine Mora Demo from your systemDigital Reality
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Digital Reality. More information about the app Sine Mora Demo can be seen at http://www.sinemoragame.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sine Mora Demo directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Sine Mora Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SineMora.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.17 MB (3329024 bytes) on disk.
Sine Mora Demo contains of the executables below. They take 8.29 MB (8694448
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- SineMora.exe (3.17 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
Sine Mora Demo is an application released by Digital Reality. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Sine Mora Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sine Mora Demo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sine Mora Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sine Mora Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Sine Mora Demo app will be found automatically. After you click Sine Mora Demo in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sine Mora Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sine Mora Demo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sinemoragame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sine Mora Demo.
8. After uninstalling Sine Mora Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sine Mora Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sine Mora Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sine Mora Demo by Digital Reality from your PC, nor are we saying that Sine Mora Demo by Digital Reality is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sine Mora Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 02:42:01.277