Sina Trader 1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Sina Trader 1 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Sina Trader 1 from your PCBehgozin
. More data about Behgozin can be seen here
. Click on https://sinatrader.ir
to get more facts about Sina Trader 1 on Behgozin's website. Usually the Sina Trader 1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Behgozin\Sina Trader directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Behgozin\Sina Trader\Setup\Sina-WinTrader-v1-Installer.exe /uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sina Trader 1. Sina Trader 1's main file takes around 577.50 KB (591360 bytes) and is named Sina Trader.exe.
Sina Trader 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 909.00 KB (930816
bytes) on disk.
- Sina Trader.exe (577.50 KB)
- Sina-WinTrader-v1-Installer.exe (331.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.22
of Sina Trader 1. For more Sina Trader 1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sina Trader 1 is an application offered by the software company Behgozin. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Sina Trader 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sina Trader 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sina Trader 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sina Trader 1". The Sina Trader 1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sina Trader 1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sina Trader 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sina Trader 1:
- The web site of the program is: https://sinatrader.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Behgozin\Sina Trader\Setup\Sina-WinTrader-v1-Installer.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sina Trader 1.
8. After removing Sina Trader 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sina Trader 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sina Trader 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sina Trader 1 by Behgozin from your computer, nor are we saying that Sina Trader 1 by Behgozin is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sina Trader 1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:22:04.730