SimplyPats 7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SimplyPats 7 from your computerRSR Systems Ltd
. Further information on RSR Systems Ltd can be seen here
. Click on www.simplypats.co.uk
to get more details about SimplyPats 7 on RSR Systems Ltd's website. Usually the SimplyPats 7 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimplyPats 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SimplyPats 7\SimplyPats_7_15145.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SimplyPats 7. The application's main executable file is titled SimplyPats_7_15145.exe and its approximative size is 554.60 KB (567912 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside SimplyPats 7. They take about 12.48 MB (13086824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MissingAppliances.exe (572.00 KB)
- SimplyPats_7_15145.exe (554.60 KB)
- sps.exe (9.07 MB)
- SPSImportSettings.exe (604.00 KB)
- SPSMakeMDB.exe (560.00 KB)
- SPSMrgPDFs.exe (536.00 KB)
- SPSsonel.exe (82.00 KB)
- Upload to Megger 400.exe (579.50 KB)
The current page applies to SimplyPats 7 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other SimplyPats 7 releases:
SimplyPats 7 is a program marketed by RSR Systems Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall SimplyPats 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SimplyPats 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SimplyPats 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "SimplyPats 7". The SimplyPats 7 program will be found very quickly. After you click SimplyPats 7 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SimplyPats 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimplyPats 7:
- The web site of the application is: www.simplypats.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimplyPats 7\SimplyPats_7_15145.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SimplyPats 7.
8. After uninstalling SimplyPats 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimplyPats 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimplyPats 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimplyPats 7 by RSR Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that SimplyPats 7 by RSR Systems Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SimplyPats 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 11:01:29.673