SimplyBox is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SimplyBox from your PCSimplyDesk
. You can read more on SimplyDesk or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on SimplyBox at http://www.simplydesk.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\SimplyDesk\SimplyBox directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SimplyDesk\SimplyBox\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SimplyBox. SimplyDesk.NetworkScanner.DeployerService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.50 KB (8704 bytes) on disk.
SimplyBox is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.11 MB (4314112
bytes) on disk:
- SimplyDesk.NetworkScanner.AgentService.exe (3.72 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (394.50 KB)
- SimplyDesk.NetworkScanner.DeployerService.exe (8.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SimplyBox version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of SimplyBox:
SimplyBox is an application released by SimplyDesk. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SimplyBox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SimplyBox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SimplyBox or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimplyBox". If it exists on your system the SimplyBox application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SimplyBox in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SimplyBox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimplyBox:
- The publisher is: http://www.simplydesk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SimplyDesk\SimplyBox\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SimplyBox.
8. After uninstalling SimplyBox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimplyBox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimplyBox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimplyBox by SimplyDesk from your PC, nor are we saying that SimplyBox by SimplyDesk is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimplyBox supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 10:24:48.123