You can find below details on how to remove SimpleFiles for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your computerhttps://www.us.simple-file.org
. Take a look here
for more information on https://www.us.simple-file.org. You can see more info related to SimpleFiles at https://www.us.simple-file.org
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. SimpleFiles's main file takes around 3.05 MB (3201024 bytes) and is called SimpleFiles.exe.
SimpleFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.85 MB (9279424
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (2.53 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (3.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.26 MB)
This data is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.26
alone. You can find below a few links to other SimpleFiles releases:
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove SimpleFiles from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SimpleFiles:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SimpleFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\uninstall.dat
Additional registry values that are not removed:
SimpleFiles is an application offered by https://www.us.simple-file.org. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". The SimpleFiles program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SimpleFiles in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SimpleFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The software company is: https://www.us.simple-file.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SimpleFiles by https://www.us.simple-file.org from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by https://www.us.simple-file.org is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 20:35:42.170