SimpleFiles is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PChttp://www.simplefiles.org
. More information on http://www.simplefiles.org can be found here
. More data about the software SimpleFiles can be seen at http://www.simplefiles.org
. SimpleFiles is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove SimpleFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.42 MB (3583488 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SimpleFiles. They occupy 3.42 MB (3583488
bytes) on disk.
This data is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.11
only. Click on the links below for other SimpleFiles versions:
SimpleFiles is a program by the software company http://www.simplefiles.org. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SimpleFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles program will be found very quickly. When you click SimpleFiles in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.simplefiles.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimpleFiles.
8. After uninstalling SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimpleFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SimpleFiles by http://www.simplefiles.org from your PC, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simplefiles.org is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SimpleFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:19:32.170