This info is about SimpleFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SimpleFiles from your systemhttp://www.simple-files.info
. More data about http://www.simple-files.info can be found here
. Click on http://www.simple-files.info
to get more data about SimpleFiles on http://www.simple-files.info's website. Usually the SimpleFiles program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SimpleFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SimpleFiles.exe is the SimpleFiles's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk.
SimpleFiles is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.97 MB (6255240
bytes) on disk:
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.67 MB)
The current page applies to SimpleFiles version 15.15.01
only. You can find below a few links to other SimpleFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SimpleFiles is an application by the software company http://www.simple-files.info. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SimpleFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it exists on your system the SimpleFiles application will be found automatically. After you select SimpleFiles in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.simple-files.info
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.info from your computer, we are not saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.simple-files.info is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 00:45:55.420