SimpleFiles is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SimpleFiles from your PChttp://www.filearchieve.net
. You can find out more on http://www.filearchieve.net or check for application updates here
. Further information about SimpleFiles can be found at http://www.filearchieve.net
. SimpleFiles is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for SimpleFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe". SimpleFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.30 MB (2410552 bytes) on disk.
SimpleFiles contains of the executables below. They take 9.49 MB (9947008
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.28 MB)
- SimpleFiles.exe (2.30 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.91 MB)
This info is about SimpleFiles version 15.15.09
If you are manually uninstalling SimpleFiles we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SimpleFiles:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SimpleFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SimpleFiles
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\SimpleFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SimpleFiles\DisplayName
SimpleFiles is an application released by http://www.filearchieve.net. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SimpleFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SimpleFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SimpleFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimpleFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SimpleFiles program will be found very quickly. After you select SimpleFiles in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SimpleFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filearchieve.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SimpleFiles.
8. After removing SimpleFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SimpleFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimpleFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SimpleFiles by http://www.filearchieve.net from your computer, nor are we saying that SimpleFiles by http://www.filearchieve.net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SimpleFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:19:34.517