This page is about SimpleDriver 1.3.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SimpleDriver 1.3.2 from your computerOpsilog
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Opsilog. Click on http://www.opsilog.fr
to get more info about SimpleDriver 1.3.2 on Opsilog's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleDriver folder (same installation drive as Windows). SimpleDriver 1.3.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleDriver\unins000.exe. SimpleDriver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.49 MB (6809088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside SimpleDriver 1.3.2. They occupy about 12.95 MB (13578369
bytes) on disk.
- CorrectSD.exe (2.04 MB)
- gbak.exe (264.00 KB)
- QS.exe (3.01 MB)
- SimpleDriver.exe (6.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.2
of SimpleDriver 1.3.2.
SimpleDriver 1.3.2 is an application offered by Opsilog. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase SimpleDriver 1.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SimpleDriver 1.3.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SimpleDriver 1.3.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimpleDriver 1.3.2". The SimpleDriver 1.3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SimpleDriver 1.3.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SimpleDriver 1.3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimpleDriver 1.3.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.opsilog.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpleDriver\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SimpleDriver 1.3.2.
8. After removing SimpleDriver 1.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SimpleDriver 1.3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleDriver 1.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SimpleDriver 1.3.2 by Opsilog from your PC, we are not saying that SimpleDriver 1.3.2 by Opsilog is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleDriver 1.3.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 23:19:22.797