This page is about SimpleCopier for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SimpleCopier from your systemNeogie Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on Neogie Software. Click on http://www.neogie.com
to get more information about SimpleCopier on Neogie Software's website. SimpleCopier is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\SimpleCopier directory, regulated by the user's option. SimpleCopier's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SimpleCopier\unins000.exe. SimpleCopier's primary file takes about 494.02 KB (505874 bytes) and is called simplecopier.exe.
The following executables are contained in SimpleCopier. They take 563.93 KB (577462
bytes) on disk.
- simplecopier.exe (494.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
SimpleCopier is an application by Neogie Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall SimpleCopier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SimpleCopier from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SimpleCopier or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimpleCopier". If it exists on your system the SimpleCopier application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SimpleCopier in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SimpleCopier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimpleCopier:
- The publisher is: http://www.neogie.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SimpleCopier\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimpleCopier.
8. After removing SimpleCopier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SimpleCopier that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimpleCopier using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SimpleCopier by Neogie Software from your PC, we are not saying that SimpleCopier by Neogie Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimpleCopier in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:48:39.427