Simple XML Editor
Simple XML Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Simple XML Editor from your systemEzTools Software
. Further information on EzTools Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.eztools-software.com
if you want to read more on Simple XML Editor on EzTools Software's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EzTools\Simple XML Editor folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Simple XML Editor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EzTools\Simple XML Editor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called XmlEditor.exe and it has a size of 104.00 KB (106496 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Simple XML Editor. They occupy about 785.10 KB (803940
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (681.10 KB)
- XmlEditor.exe (104.00 KB)
Simple XML Editor is a program released by the software company EzTools Software. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Simple XML Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Simple XML Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Simple XML Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple XML Editor". The Simple XML Editor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Simple XML Editor in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Simple XML Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple XML Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.eztools-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EzTools\Simple XML Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Simple XML Editor.
8. After removing Simple XML Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Simple XML Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple XML Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple XML Editor by EzTools Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple XML Editor by EzTools Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Simple XML Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 08:36:22.253