Simple Shutdown is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Simple Shutdown from your PCOMRON Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on OMRON Corporation. Simple Shutdown is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown directory, subject to the user's choice. Simple Shutdown's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 252.00 KB (258048 bytes) on disk and is titled ShutdownManager.exe.
Simple Shutdown contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.45 MB (1523712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConfigShutdownParameter.exe (220.00 KB)
- ConsoleShutdownManager.exe (196.00 KB)
- omronctl.exe (172.00 KB)
- shutdownKernel.exe (196.00 KB)
- ShutdownManager.exe (252.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (452.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Simple Shutdown version 2.50
alone. You can find below a few links to other Simple Shutdown releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Simple Shutdown we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Simple Shutdown:
The files below remain on your disk by Simple Shutdown's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\ConfigShutdownParameter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\ConsoleShutdownManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\EventLog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\Message.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\omronctl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\Shutdown.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\shutdownKernel.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\ShutdownManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Shutdown\USBDLL.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Omron\Simple Shutdown
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Simple Shutdown Service\ImagePath
Simple Shutdown is a program offered by OMRON Corporation. Some computer users try to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Simple Shutdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Simple Shutdown from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Simple Shutdown or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simple Shutdown". If it exists on your system the Simple Shutdown program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Simple Shutdown in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Simple Shutdown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Simple Shutdown.
8. After removing Simple Shutdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple Shutdown which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Simple Shutdown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Simple Shutdown by OMRON Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Simple Shutdown by OMRON Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple Shutdown supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 08:52:27.013