Simple Registry Cleaner
Simple Registry Cleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner from your PCSimpleStar
. Check out here
where you can read more on SimpleStar. Please follow www.simplestar.com/support/simple-registry-cleaner/
if you want to read more on Simple Registry Cleaner on SimpleStar's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Simple Registry Cleaner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Simple Registry Cleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Simple Registry Cleaner\Uninstall.exe. Simple Registry Cleaner's main file takes about 24.80 MB (26001880 bytes) and its name is SimpleRegistryCleaner.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Simple Registry Cleaner. They occupy 27.40 MB (28735568
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleRegistryCleaner.exe (24.80 MB)
- SimpleRegistryCleanerUpdater.exe (74.46 KB)
- tray.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (428.20 KB)
This page is about Simple Registry Cleaner version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other Simple Registry Cleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Simple Registry Cleaner is an application marketed by the software company SimpleStar. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Simple Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Simple Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple Registry Cleaner". The Simple Registry Cleaner program will be found very quickly. When you click Simple Registry Cleaner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simple Registry Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple Registry Cleaner:
- The software company is: www.simplestar.com/support/simple-registry-cleaner/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple Registry Cleaner\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner.
8. After removing Simple Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple Registry Cleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple Registry Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner by SimpleStar from your computer, nor are we saying that Simple Registry Cleaner by SimpleStar is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 16:22:27.500