Simple Registry Cleaner
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner from your computerCorel Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Corel Corporation. More information about Simple Registry Cleaner can be seen at www.simplestar.com/support/simple-registry-cleaner/
. Simple Registry Cleaner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Simple Registry Cleaner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Simple Registry Cleaner is C:\Program Files\Simple Registry Cleaner\Uninstall.exe. Simple Registry Cleaner's primary file takes around 25.75 MB (26997504 bytes) and is called SimpleRegistryCleaner.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Simple Registry Cleaner. They take 28.36 MB (29735584
bytes) on disk.
- SimpleRegistryCleaner.exe (25.75 MB)
- SimpleRegistryCleanerUpdater.exe (74.75 KB)
- tray.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (429.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Simple Registry Cleaner. You can find below a few links to other Simple Registry Cleaner releases:
...click to view all...
Simple Registry Cleaner is an application marketed by the software company Corel Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Simple Registry Cleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simple Registry Cleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Simple Registry Cleaner". If it exists on your system the Simple Registry Cleaner app will be found automatically. After you click Simple Registry Cleaner in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Simple Registry Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Simple Registry Cleaner:
- The web site of the application is: www.simplestar.com/support/simple-registry-cleaner/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Simple Registry Cleaner\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner.
8. After removing Simple Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple Registry Cleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Simple Registry Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner by Corel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Simple Registry Cleaner by Corel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Simple Registry Cleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-03 00:42:30.767