Simple Photo Editor 1.3
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Simple Photo Editor 1.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Simple Photo Editor 1.3 from your systemSoftOrbits
. More information on SoftOrbits can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.softorbits.com/
if you want to read more on Simple Photo Editor 1.3 on SoftOrbits's web page. Simple Photo Editor 1.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Photo Editor folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Photo Editor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Simple Photo Editor 1.3. Simple Photo Editor 1.3's main file takes around 24.72 MB (25922000 bytes) and is named SOPhotoEditor.exe.
Simple Photo Editor 1.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 25.85 MB (27101600
bytes) on disk:
- SOPhotoEditor.exe (24.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This data is about Simple Photo Editor 1.3 version 1.3
If planning to uninstall Simple Photo Editor 1.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Simple Photo Editor 1.3:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Simple Photo Editor 1.3.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Simple Photo Editor.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Simple Photo Editor_is1
Simple Photo Editor 1.3 is an application offered by the software company SoftOrbits. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Simple Photo Editor 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Simple Photo Editor 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Simple Photo Editor 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Simple Photo Editor 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Simple Photo Editor 1.3 program will be found automatically. When you select Simple Photo Editor 1.3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Simple Photo Editor 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simple Photo Editor 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Simple Photo Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simple Photo Editor 1.3.
8. After removing Simple Photo Editor 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Simple Photo Editor 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simple Photo Editor 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simple Photo Editor 1.3 by SoftOrbits from your PC, nor are we saying that Simple Photo Editor 1.3 by SoftOrbits is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simple Photo Editor 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:35:46.903