This page is about Simp Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Simp Light from your computerSimp light LLC
. Open here
for more information on Simp light LLC. You can read more about on Simp Light at http://simplight.ru/
. Usually the Simp Light program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpLight directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Simp Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpLight\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 604.15 KB (618648 bytes) on disk and is titled ArchBrowser.exe.
Simp Light installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.09 MB (5341272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ArchBrowser.exe (604.15 KB)
- Designer.exe (988.15 KB)
- Monitor.exe (1.33 MB)
- OPCManager.exe (1.19 MB)
- ProjectManager.exe (328.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Simp Light. You can find below info on other application versions of Simp Light:
...click to view all...
Simp Light is a program released by the software company Simp light LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Simp Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Simp Light from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Simp Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simp Light". If it is installed on your PC the Simp Light app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Simp Light in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Simp Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Simp Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://simplight.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimpLight\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Simp Light.
8. After removing Simp Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simp Light that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Simp Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Simp Light by Simp light LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Simp Light by Simp light LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Simp Light supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-27 06:03:07.957