SimonTools XP-Tuner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SimonTools XP-Tuner from your computerDraque
. You can read more on Draque or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.draque.com
to get more data about SimonTools XP-Tuner on Draque's website. Usually the SimonTools XP-Tuner program is to be found in the C:\Archivos de programa\SimonTools\XP-Tuner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Archivos de programa\SimonTools\XP-Tuner\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SimonTools XP-Tuner. XPTuner2004.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.04 MB (7377920 bytes) on disk.
SimonTools XP-Tuner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 12.06 MB (12649058
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TaskManagerPRO.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (627.10 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (430.00 KB)
- Updatewizzard.exe (1.87 MB)
- XPTuner2004.exe (7.04 MB)
- 3D.exe (716.50 KB)
SimonTools XP-Tuner is an application released by the software company Draque. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SimonTools XP-Tuner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SimonTools XP-Tuner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SimonTools XP-Tuner or simply click the Search field and type in "SimonTools XP-Tuner". The SimonTools XP-Tuner application will be found automatically. After you select SimonTools XP-Tuner in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SimonTools XP-Tuner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimonTools XP-Tuner:
- The publisher is: http://www.draque.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\SimonTools\XP-Tuner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimonTools XP-Tuner.
8. After uninstalling SimonTools XP-Tuner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SimonTools XP-Tuner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimonTools XP-Tuner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SimonTools XP-Tuner by Draque from your computer, we are not saying that SimonTools XP-Tuner by Draque is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SimonTools XP-Tuner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 11:16:18.943