This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Simon's Toolbox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Simon's Toolbox from your computerSimon Brown, G4ELI
. Additional info about Simon Brown, G4ELI can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Simon's Toolbox folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Simon's Toolbox\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simon's Toolbox. FTDX-3000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.65 MB (3827712 bytes) on disk.
Simon's Toolbox is composed of the following executables which occupy 91.38 MB (95817825
bytes) on disk:
- FTDX-3000.exe (3.65 MB)
- Greyline.exe (82.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (63.26 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current web page applies to Simon's Toolbox version 20141212
alone. Click on the links below for other Simon's Toolbox versions:
Simon's Toolbox is an application by the software company Simon Brown, G4ELI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Simon's Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Simon's Toolbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Simon's Toolbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simon's Toolbox". If it exists on your system the Simon's Toolbox app will be found automatically. When you click Simon's Toolbox in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Simon's Toolbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simon's Toolbox.
8. After uninstalling Simon's Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simon's Toolbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simon's Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Simon's Toolbox by Simon Brown, G4ELI from your PC, we are not saying that Simon's Toolbox by Simon Brown, G4ELI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simon's Toolbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:08:05.860