This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Simon's Toolbox for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Simon's Toolbox from your computerSimon Brown, G4ELI
. Additional info about Simon Brown, G4ELI can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Simon's Toolbox folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Simon's Toolbox\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Simon's Toolbox. FTDX-3000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.65 MB (3827712 bytes) on disk.
Simon's Toolbox is composed of the following executables which occupy 91.38 MB (95817825
bytes) on disk:
- FTDX-3000.exe (3.65 MB)
- Greyline.exe (82.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (63.26 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current web page applies to Simon's Toolbox version 20141212
alone. Click on the links below for other Simon's Toolbox versions:
Simon's Toolbox is an application by the software company Simon Brown, G4ELI. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Simon's Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Simon's Toolbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Simon's Toolbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Simon's Toolbox". If it exists on your system the Simon's Toolbox program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Simon's Toolbox in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Simon's Toolbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Simon's Toolbox.
8. After uninstalling Simon's Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Simon's Toolbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Simon's Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Simon's Toolbox by Simon Brown, G4ELI from your PC, we are not saying that Simon's Toolbox by Simon Brown, G4ELI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Simon's Toolbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:08:05.860