SimReader 1.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SimReader 1.4 from your PCTodd Whiteman
. Further information on Todd Whiteman can be seen here
. More information about the program SimReader 1.4 can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/simreader
. Usually the SimReader 1.4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SimReader directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SimReader 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SimReader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SimReader 1.4's primary file takes about 6.63 MB (6957054 bytes) and is called pySimReader.exe.
The following executables are contained in SimReader 1.4. They take 7.27 MB (7625992
bytes) on disk.
- pySimReader.exe (6.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of SimReader 1.4.
SimReader 1.4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SimReader 1.4:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SimReader 1.4:
- C:\Program Files\SimReader
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SimReader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\SimReader\pySIM.ico
- C:\Program Files\SimReader\pySimReader.exe
- C:\Program Files\SimReader\pySimReader.log
- C:\Program Files\SimReader\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SimReader_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
SimReader 1.4 is a program by the software company Todd Whiteman. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove SimReader 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SimReader 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SimReader 1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimReader 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the SimReader 1.4 application will be found automatically. After you click SimReader 1.4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SimReader 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimReader 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/simreader
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SimReader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SimReader 1.4.
8. After uninstalling SimReader 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimReader 1.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SimReader 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SimReader 1.4 by Todd Whiteman from your computer, nor are we saying that SimReader 1.4 by Todd Whiteman is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimReader 1.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 14:16:05.423