SimPE 0.62 (alpha)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SimPE 0.62 (alpha) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SimPE 0.62 (alpha) from your systemAmbertation
. More information on Ambertation can be seen here
. Click on http://sims.ambertation.de/
to get more details about SimPE 0.62 (alpha) on Ambertation's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Archivos de programa\SimPE folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Archivos de programa\SimPE\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SimPE 0.62 (alpha). The program's main executable file occupies 892.00 KB (913408 bytes) on disk and is labeled SimPe.exe.
SimPE 0.62 (alpha) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.51 MB (1587546
bytes) on disk:
- SimPe.exe (892.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
The current web page applies to SimPE 0.62 (alpha) version 0.62
SimPE 0.62 (alpha) is an application by Ambertation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SimPE 0.62 (alpha) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SimPE 0.62 (alpha) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SimPE 0.62 (alpha) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SimPE 0.62 (alpha)". If it exists on your system the SimPE 0.62 (alpha) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SimPE 0.62 (alpha) in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SimPE 0.62 (alpha), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SimPE 0.62 (alpha):
- The web site of the program is: http://sims.ambertation.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\SimPE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimPE 0.62 (alpha).
8. After removing SimPE 0.62 (alpha), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SimPE 0.62 (alpha) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimPE 0.62 (alpha) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SimPE 0.62 (alpha) by Ambertation from your PC, nor are we saying that SimPE 0.62 (alpha) by Ambertation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SimPE 0.62 (alpha) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 00:43:25.990