You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SimOne for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall SimOne from your systemEREMEX Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EREMEX Ltd. Please open http://www.eremex.ru
if you want to read more on SimOne on EREMEX Ltd's page. SimOne is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimOne folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing SimOne is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimOne\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named simone.exe and occupies 440.00 KB (450560 bytes).
The following executables are contained in SimOne. They occupy 1.55 MB (1626863
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- simone.exe (440.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
SimOne is an application marketed by EREMEX Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall SimOne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SimOne from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SimOne or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimOne". The SimOne app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SimOne in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SimOne, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimOne:
- The publisher is: http://www.eremex.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimOne\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SimOne.
8. After uninstalling SimOne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SimOne that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SimOne with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SimOne by EREMEX Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that SimOne by EREMEX Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimOne supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:52:05.200