You can find below details on how to uninstall SimCity for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SimCity from your computerTHE KNIGHT
. Take a look here
where you can read more on THE KNIGHT. More details about the program SimCity can be seen at https://corepacks.com/
. Usually the SimCity program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\SimCity directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for SimCity is C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\SimCity\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called SimCity.exe and occupies 10.47 MB (10979840 bytes).
The following executables are contained in SimCity. They occupy 13.85 MB (14523345
bytes) on disk.
- SCLauncher.exe (155.00 KB)
- SimCity.exe (10.47 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
This info is about SimCity version 0.0.0
If you are manually uninstalling SimCity we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
SimCity is a program released by the software company THE KNIGHT. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SimCity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SimCity from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SimCity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimCity". If it is installed on your PC the SimCity application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SimCity in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SimCity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimCity:
- The web site of the application is: https://corepacks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\SimCity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimCity.
8. After uninstalling SimCity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SimCity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimCity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SimCity by THE KNIGHT from your PC, we are not saying that SimCity by THE KNIGHT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimCity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:12:30.723