This page contains complete information on how to remove SimCity for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SimCity from your computerR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. More info about R.G. Mechanics, markfiter can be read here
. You can see more info about SimCity at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the SimCity application is placed in the C:\Games\SimCity folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for SimCity is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SimCity\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 909.50 KB (931328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SimCity. They occupy an average of 909.50 KB (931328
bytes) on disk.
SimCity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall SimCity:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\SimCity
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\SimCity\Play SimCity.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\SimCity\Uninstall SimCity.lnk
SimCity is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase SimCity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SimCity from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SimCity or simply click the Search feature and type in "SimCity". The SimCity program will be found very quickly. After you click SimCity in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SimCity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimCity:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SimCity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SimCity.
8. After uninstalling SimCity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SimCity that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimCity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SimCity by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, nor are we saying that SimCity by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SimCity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:49:21.603