SimCity™ is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SimCity™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. Go over here
for more information on Electronic Arts. Please follow http://www.ea.com/
if you want to read more on SimCity™ on Electronic Arts's website. SimCity™ is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\SimCity directory, depending on the user's option. SimCity™'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\SimCity\Cleanup.exe. SimCity.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.47 MB (10975016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside SimCity™. They occupy about 31.59 MB (33121056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SimCity.exe (10.47 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.70 MB)
- SimCityRecovery.exe (491.61 KB)
- SCUpdate.exe (386.61 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19982
of SimCity™. You can find below info on other application versions of SimCity™:
SimCity™ is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase SimCity™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SimCity™ from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SimCity™ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SimCity™". The SimCity™ program will be found very quickly. When you click SimCity™ in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SimCity™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SimCity™:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\SimCity\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SimCity™.
8. After removing SimCity™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SimCity™ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SimCity™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SimCity™ by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that SimCity™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SimCity™ supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 00:25:26.400