Sim Physics P3D
This page is about Sim Physics P3D for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sim Physics P3D from your systemFSPS
. You can find out more on FSPS or check for application updates here
. Further information about Sim Physics P3D can be seen at http://www.thefsps.com
. Usually the Sim Physics P3D program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\Sim Physics P3D folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\Sim Physics P3D\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sim Physics P3D. Sim Physics P3D's primary file takes about 11.29 MB (11842048 bytes) and its name is Sim Physics P3D.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sim Physics P3D. They occupy an average of 14.53 MB (15236608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activation.exe (591.00 KB)
- MakeRwys.exe (52.00 KB)
- Physics P3D Configurator.exe (886.00 KB)
- RemoveLicence.exe (431.00 KB)
- Sim Physics P3D.exe (11.29 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (583.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (771.50 KB)
The current page applies to Sim Physics P3D version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Sim Physics P3D:
Sim Physics P3D is a program released by the software company FSPS. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Sim Physics P3D is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sim Physics P3D with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sim Physics P3D or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sim Physics P3D". If it is installed on your PC the Sim Physics P3D program will be found automatically. After you click Sim Physics P3D in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sim Physics P3D, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sim Physics P3D:
- The software company is: http://www.thefsps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FSPS\Sim Physics P3D\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sim Physics P3D.
8. After removing Sim Physics P3D, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sim Physics P3D that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sim Physics P3D using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sim Physics P3D by FSPS from your PC, nor are we saying that Sim Physics P3D by FSPS is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Sim Physics P3D in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 18:35:20.953