Sim Aquarium 3
This web page is about Sim Aquarium 3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Sim Aquarium 3 from your computerLadislav Vojnic
. Open here
where you can get more info on Ladislav Vojnic. You can see more info on Sim Aquarium 3 at http://www.ss3d.com
. Sim Aquarium 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sim Aquarium 3 folder, depending on the user's choice. Sim Aquarium 3's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sim Aquarium 3\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Sim Aquarium 3.exe and its approximative size is 1.17 MB (1226752 bytes).
Sim Aquarium 3 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.65 MB (2781169
bytes) on disk:
- Sim Aquarium 3.exe (1.17 MB)
- SimAquarium3-LiveDesktop.exe (19.56 KB)
- SimAquarium3-LiveDesktop_XP.exe (18.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.654
of Sim Aquarium 3. Click on the links below for other Sim Aquarium 3 versions:
Sim Aquarium 3 is a program offered by the software company Ladislav Vojnic. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Sim Aquarium 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sim Aquarium 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sim Aquarium 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sim Aquarium 3". The Sim Aquarium 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sim Aquarium 3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sim Aquarium 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sim Aquarium 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ss3d.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sim Aquarium 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sim Aquarium 3.
8. After removing Sim Aquarium 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sim Aquarium 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sim Aquarium 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sim Aquarium 3 by Ladislav Vojnic from your PC, we are not saying that Sim Aquarium 3 by Ladislav Vojnic is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sim Aquarium 3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:43:27.953