SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit)
SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) from your systemLaserSoft Imaging AG
. Additional info about LaserSoft Imaging AG can be read here
. Click on http://www.silverfast.com/fr/
to get more info about SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) on LaserSoft Imaging AG's website. SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8 directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit)'s main file takes about 34.38 MB (36044800 bytes) and its name is SilverFast 8.exe.
SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 36.08 MB (37834105
bytes) on disk.
- SF Launcher.exe (1.57 MB)
- SilverFast 8.exe (34.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (140.61 KB)
The current page applies to SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) version 8.8.01
SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) is a program released by LaserSoft Imaging AG. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit)". The SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.silverfast.com/fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit).
8. After uninstalling SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) by LaserSoft Imaging AG from your PC, nor are we saying that SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) by LaserSoft Imaging AG is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SilverFast 8.8.0r1 (32bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 15:33:50.907