SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) from your systemLaserSoft Imaging AG
. More information on LaserSoft Imaging AG can be found here
. Please open http://www.silverfast.com/
if you want to read more on SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) on LaserSoft Imaging AG's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SilverFast 8.exe is the SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit)'s main executable file and it takes about 35.84 MB (37577728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit). They occupy 35.97 MB (37721341
bytes) on disk.
- SilverFast 8.exe (35.84 MB)
- uninst.exe (140.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5.05
of SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit).
SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) is a program offered by LaserSoft Imaging AG. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit)". If it is installed on your PC the SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) application will be found very quickly. When you click SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit):
- The software company is: http://www.silverfast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SilverFast Application\SilverFast 8\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit).
8. After uninstalling SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) by LaserSoft Imaging AG from your computer, we are not saying that SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) by LaserSoft Imaging AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SilverFast 8.5.0r5 (64bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 15:30:35.757