Silver Surfer version 1.0
Silver Surfer version 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Silver Surfer version 1.0 from your PCFirebirds Software
. Additional info about Firebirds Software can be read here
. You can get more details related to Silver Surfer version 1.0 at http://www.site-13330133298247956458003851855281.webs.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Surfer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Silver Surfer version 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Surfer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1494016 bytes) on disk and is named Browser.exe.
Silver Surfer version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 2.31 MB (2424086
bytes) on disk.
- Browser.exe (1.42 MB)
- Browser.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (894.28 KB)
The current page applies to Silver Surfer version 1.0 version 1.0
Silver Surfer version 1.0 is a program by the software company Firebirds Software. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Silver Surfer version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Silver Surfer version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Silver Surfer version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Silver Surfer version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Silver Surfer version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Silver Surfer version 1.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Silver Surfer version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Silver Surfer version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.site-13330133298247956458003851855281.webs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Silver Surfer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Silver Surfer version 1.0.
8. After removing Silver Surfer version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Silver Surfer version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Silver Surfer version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Silver Surfer version 1.0 by Firebirds Software from your computer, we are not saying that Silver Surfer version 1.0 by Firebirds Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Silver Surfer version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 21:19:10.743