Silent Storm Gold
Silent Storm Gold is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Silent Storm Gold from your systemGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more facts about Silent Storm Gold on GOG.com's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Silent Storm Gold directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Silent Storm Gold's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Silent Storm Gold\unins000.exe. Silent Storm Gold's main file takes about 6.28 MB (6582272 bytes) and its name is Sentinels.exe.
Silent Storm Gold installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.27 MB (17064768
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- game.exe (8.54 MB)
- Splash.exe (276.00 KB)
- Sentinels.exe (6.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Silent Storm Gold. For other Silent Storm Gold versions please click below:
Silent Storm Gold is an application offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Silent Storm Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Silent Storm Gold from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Silent Storm Gold or simply activate the Search field and type in "Silent Storm Gold". The Silent Storm Gold program will be found automatically. After you click Silent Storm Gold in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Silent Storm Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Silent Storm Gold:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Silent Storm Gold\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Silent Storm Gold.
8. After uninstalling Silent Storm Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Silent Storm Gold that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Silent Storm Gold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Silent Storm Gold by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Silent Storm Gold by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Silent Storm Gold in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 22:46:21.820