SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1)
This web page is about SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) from your PCSIKA AG
. You can find out more on SIKA AG or check for application updates here
. More data about the application SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) can be found at http://www.sika.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sika Fiber directory (same installation drive as Windows). SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) 's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sika Fiber\\uninstall.exe /Idioma:Ingles. SikaFiber.exe is the SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) 's primary executable file and it occupies circa 230.98 KB (236528 bytes) on disk.
SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) contains of the executables below. They occupy 460.95 KB (472016
bytes) on disk.
- checklic.exe (114.98 KB)
- SikaFiber.exe (230.98 KB)
- uninstall.exe (114.98 KB)
The current web page applies to SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) version 1.086
SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) is an application released by SIKA AG. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) ". If it is installed on your PC the SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) :
- The software company is: http://www.sika.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sika Fiber\\uninstall.exe /Idioma:Ingles
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) .
8. After uninstalling SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) by SIKA AG from your PC, nor are we saying that SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) by SIKA AG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SikaFiber (SIKA AG 1) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 22:39:14.117