This page is about Signal Touchpad for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Signal Touchpad from your systemSignal Touchpad
. You can find out more on Signal Touchpad or check for application updates here
. Signal Touchpad is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7B23DB00-1446933039-1018-B6D2-EA2C5416C5D6 directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Signal Touchpad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\7B23DB00-1446933039-1018-B6D2-EA2C5416C5D6\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. pnsgEA9.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 130.12 KB (133240 bytes) on disk.
Signal Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 321.70 KB (329421
bytes) on disk.
- pnsgEA9.exe (130.12 KB)
- rnsgEA7.exe (142.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Signal Touchpad version 18.104.22.168
Signal Touchpad is an application offered by Signal Touchpad. Some people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Signal Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Signal Touchpad from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Signal Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Signal Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Signal Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Signal Touchpad in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Signal Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Signal Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Signal Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Signal Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Signal Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Signal Touchpad by Signal Touchpad from your PC, we are not saying that Signal Touchpad by Signal Touchpad is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Signal Touchpad in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 19:57:16.293