This info is about Signal 1.34.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Signal 1.34.2 from your systemOpen Whisper Systems
. More data about Open Whisper Systems can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\signal-desktop folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Signal 1.34.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\signal-desktop\Uninstall Signal.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Signal.exe is the Signal 1.34.2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 99.42 MB (104246128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Signal 1.34.2. They occupy an average of 99.79 MB (104633056
bytes) on disk.
- Signal.exe (99.42 MB)
- Uninstall Signal.exe (257.00 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.34.2
of Signal 1.34.2.
Signal 1.34.2 is a program offered by the software company Open Whisper Systems. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Signal 1.34.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Signal 1.34.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Signal 1.34.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Signal 1.34.2". The Signal 1.34.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Signal 1.34.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Signal 1.34.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Signal 1.34.2.
8. After removing Signal 1.34.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Signal 1.34.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Signal 1.34.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Signal 1.34.2 by Open Whisper Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Signal 1.34.2 by Open Whisper Systems is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Signal 1.34.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 00:42:37.617