SignageStudio is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SignageStudio from your PCSignage
. More data about Signage can be seen here
. More data about the application SignageStudio can be seen at http://www.mycompany.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SignageStudio directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall SignageStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SignageStudio\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SignageStudio.exe is the SignageStudio's main executable file and it takes about 143.00 KB (146432 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SignageStudio. They take about 358.41 KB (367011
bytes) on disk.
- SignageStudio.exe (143.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (49.78 KB)
- adl.exe (104.13 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.50 KB)
This data is about SignageStudio version 6.0.207
alone. For more SignageStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SignageStudio is an application released by the software company Signage. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove SignageStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SignageStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SignageStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "SignageStudio". If it is installed on your PC the SignageStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SignageStudio in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SignageStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SignageStudio:
- The publisher is: http://www.mycompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SignageStudio\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SignageStudio.
8. After uninstalling SignageStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SignageStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SignageStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SignageStudio by Signage from your PC, nor are we saying that SignageStudio by Signage is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SignageStudio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 11:12:53.857