You can find below detailed information on how to remove SignMyImage for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SignMyImage from your computerFilip Krolupper
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Filip Krolupper. You can see more info on SignMyImage at http://www.adptools.com/
. Usually the SignMyImage application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SignMyImage folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SignMyImage is C:\Program Files\SignMyImage\uninstall.exe. SignMyImage.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 752.00 KB (770048 bytes) on disk.
SignMyImage contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.30 MB (2415272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- pdfimages.exe (596.00 KB)
- ppmtobmp.exe (29.17 KB)
- SignMyImage.exe (752.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.99 KB)
- SMICmd.exe (357.50 KB)
This data is about SignMyImage version 4.15
alone. You can find below a few links to other SignMyImage versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should delete:
SignMyImage is an application marketed by Filip Krolupper. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove SignMyImage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SignMyImage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SignMyImage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SignMyImage". The SignMyImage program will be found automatically. When you click SignMyImage in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SignMyImage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SignMyImage:
- The publisher is: http://www.adptools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SignMyImage\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SignMyImage.
8. After removing SignMyImage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SignMyImage that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SignMyImage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SignMyImage by Filip Krolupper from your PC, nor are we saying that SignMyImage by Filip Krolupper is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SignMyImage in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 10:26:14.980