SigmaGraph is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SigmaGraph from your computerLogimath
. More info about Logimath can be found here
. Click on http://www.logimath.com
to get more facts about SigmaGraph on Logimath's website. SigmaGraph is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Logimath\SigmaGraph directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing SigmaGraph is C:\WINDOWS\SigmaGraph\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. SigmaGraph.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.86 MB (4043312 bytes) on disk.
SigmaGraph contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.03 MB (6319296
bytes) on disk.
- SigmaConsole.exe (1.95 MB)
- SigmaGraph.exe (3.86 MB)
- SigmaLaunch.exe (73.05 KB)
- SigmaTray.exe (152.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6
of SigmaGraph. You can find below info on other releases of SigmaGraph:
SigmaGraph is a program offered by the software company Logimath. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase SigmaGraph is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SigmaGraph from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SigmaGraph or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SigmaGraph". The SigmaGraph application will be found very quickly. When you select SigmaGraph in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SigmaGraph, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SigmaGraph:
- The software company is: http://www.logimath.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\SigmaGraph\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SigmaGraph.
8. After removing SigmaGraph, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SigmaGraph which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SigmaGraph with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SigmaGraph by Logimath from your PC, we are not saying that SigmaGraph by Logimath is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SigmaGraph in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 18:54:31.690