Sigma 2010 Enterprise
Sigma 2010 Enterprise is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sigma 2010 Enterprise from your PCCodeGroup A/S
. Go over here
for more information on CodeGroup A/S. More information about the program Sigma 2010 Enterprise can be seen at http://costestimation.com
. Usually the Sigma 2010 Enterprise application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeGroup\Sigma Enterprise folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Sigma 2010 Enterprise is "C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeGroup\Sigma Enterprise\uninst.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled sigma.exe and it has a size of 34.67 MB (36351560 bytes).
Sigma 2010 Enterprise contains of the executables below. They take 43.19 MB (45288883
bytes) on disk.
- sigma.exe (34.67 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.65 KB)
- update.exe (4.27 MB)
- _sigupt.exe (4.17 MB)
This page is about Sigma 2010 Enterprise version 184.108.40.20699
Sigma 2010 Enterprise is a program offered by CodeGroup A/S. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Sigma 2010 Enterprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Sigma 2010 Enterprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sigma 2010 Enterprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sigma 2010 Enterprise". The Sigma 2010 Enterprise application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sigma 2010 Enterprise in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sigma 2010 Enterprise, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sigma 2010 Enterprise:
- The software company is: http://costestimation.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeGroup\Sigma Enterprise\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sigma 2010 Enterprise.
8. After uninstalling Sigma 2010 Enterprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sigma 2010 Enterprise that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sigma 2010 Enterprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sigma 2010 Enterprise by CodeGroup A/S from your computer, we are not saying that Sigma 2010 Enterprise by CodeGroup A/S is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sigma 2010 Enterprise in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:56:02.150