Sigil 0.7.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Sigil 0.7.1 from your PCJohn Schember
. Open here
where you can get more info on John Schember. You can read more about related to Sigil 0.7.1 at http://code.google.com/p/sigil/
. Sigil 0.7.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Sigil 0.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.90 MB (7230976 bytes) on disk and is named Sigil.exe.
Sigil 0.7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.58 MB (7947765
bytes) on disk.
- Sigil.exe (6.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.1
of Sigil 0.7.1.
Sigil 0.7.1 is an application by John Schember. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Sigil 0.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sigil 0.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sigil 0.7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Sigil 0.7.1". If it exists on your system the Sigil 0.7.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select Sigil 0.7.1 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sigil 0.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sigil 0.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/sigil/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sigil\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sigil 0.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Sigil 0.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sigil 0.7.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sigil 0.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sigil 0.7.1 by John Schember from your PC, nor are we saying that Sigil 0.7.1 by John Schember is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sigil 0.7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-08 20:26:44.147