Sighthound Video 2.4.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Sighthound Video 2.4.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sighthound Video 2.4.1 from your systemSighthound, Inc.
. You can find out more on Sighthound, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Sighthound Video 2.4.1 can be seen at http://www.sighthound.com/
. Sighthound Video 2.4.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Sighthound Video directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Sighthound Video 2.4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sighthound Video\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Sighthound Video.exe is the Sighthound Video 2.4.1's main executable file and it occupies about 395.78 KB (405280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Sighthound Video 2.4.1. They take about 4.89 MB (5125187
bytes) on disk.
- Sighthound Video.exe (395.78 KB)
- Sighthound Web.exe (2.51 MB)
- Sighthound XNAT.exe (493.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about Sighthound Video 2.4.1 version 2.4.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sighthound Video
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Sighthound Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sighthound Video
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Sighthound Video
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sighthound Video\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sighthound Video\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sighthound Video\_portaudio.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sighthound Video\_socket.pyd
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sighthound Video_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sighthound Video_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sighthound Video_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sighthound Video_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sighthound Video_is1\QuietUninstallString
Sighthound Video 2.4.1 is an application by the software company Sighthound, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Sighthound Video 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Sighthound Video 2.4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sighthound Video 2.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sighthound Video 2.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Sighthound Video 2.4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sighthound Video 2.4.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Sighthound Video 2.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sighthound Video 2.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.sighthound.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sighthound Video\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sighthound Video 2.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Sighthound Video 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sighthound Video 2.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sighthound Video 2.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Sighthound Video 2.4.1 by Sighthound, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sighthound Video 2.4.1 by Sighthound, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sighthound Video 2.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 17:40:15.877