SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit
SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit from your systemSierraSoft Srl
. Check out here
for more information on SierraSoft Srl. Detailed information about SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit can be found at http://www.sierrasoft.com
. SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SierraSoft\Roads directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit is C:\Program Files\SierraSoft\Roads\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 52.14 MB (54670336 bytes) on disk and is named Roads.exe.
The executable files below are part of SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit. They occupy about 86.88 MB (91096008
bytes) on disk.
- haspdinst.exe (16.14 MB)
- Roads.exe (52.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.67 MB)
- MassDataConverter.exe (11.93 MB)
This page is about SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit version 184.108.40.2063161
SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit is an application released by the software company SierraSoft Srl. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit". The SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sierrasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SierraSoft\Roads\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit.
8. After uninstalling SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit by SierraSoft Srl from your PC, we are not saying that SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit by SierraSoft Srl is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SierraSoft Roads 5.0 - 64bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:28:09.080