Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13
Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 from your systemSiemens AG
. Further information on Siemens AG can be seen here
. You can get more details about Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 at http://www.siemens.com/automation/service&support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Siemens\Automation\Portal V13 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13. Inventory.exe is the Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13's main executable file and it takes approximately 99.81 KB (102208 bytes) on disk.
Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.67 MB (2800064
bytes) on disk.
- Inventory.exe (99.81 KB)
- SIA2.exe (808.81 KB)
- start.exe (1.78 MB)
This page is about Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 version 13
Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Siemens Installer Assistant - TIAP13
Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 is a program by Siemens AG. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 or simply click the Search field and type in "Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13". If it exists on your system the Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13:
- The publisher is: http://www.siemens.com/automation/service&support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13.
8. After removing Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 by Siemens AG from your computer, we are not saying that Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 by Siemens AG is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Siemens Totally Integrated Automation Portal V13 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:28:16.127