Siemens SIGRA V4.56
This info is about Siemens SIGRA V4.56 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Siemens SIGRA V4.56 from your PCSiemens AG
. Check out here
for more info on Siemens AG. More info about the program Siemens SIGRA V4.56 can be seen at http://www.siemens.com/energy
. Siemens SIGRA V4.56 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Siemens Energy\SIGRA V4.56 directory, depending on the user's option. Siemens SIGRA V4.56's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Siemens Energy\SIGRA V4.56\Setup\Setup.exe. Sigra4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.85 MB (6137856 bytes) on disk.
Siemens SIGRA V4.56 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.33 MB (7684944
bytes) on disk:
- DEMO32.EXE (330.50 KB)
- Siemens.Energy.SIGRA.Reregister.Setup.exe (43.50 KB)
- Sigra4.exe (5.85 MB)
- RunXp.exe (26.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Siemens SIGRA V4.56 version 4.56
Siemens SIGRA V4.56 is an application marketed by the software company Siemens AG. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Siemens SIGRA V4.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Siemens SIGRA V4.56 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Siemens SIGRA V4.56 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Siemens SIGRA V4.56". If it is installed on your PC the Siemens SIGRA V4.56 program will be found very quickly. After you click Siemens SIGRA V4.56 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Siemens SIGRA V4.56, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Siemens SIGRA V4.56:
- The software company is: http://www.siemens.com/energy
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Siemens Energy\SIGRA V4.56\Setup\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Siemens SIGRA V4.56.
8. After removing Siemens SIGRA V4.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Siemens SIGRA V4.56 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Siemens SIGRA V4.56 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Siemens SIGRA V4.56 by Siemens AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Siemens SIGRA V4.56 by Siemens AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Siemens SIGRA V4.56 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-28 03:39:05.187