Sidebar Diagnostics is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics from your computerArcadeRenegade
. You can find out more on ArcadeRenegade or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SidebarDiagnostics directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Sidebar Diagnostics is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SidebarDiagnostics\Update.exe. SidebarDiagnostics.exe is the Sidebar Diagnostics's primary executable file and it takes approximately 550.50 KB (563712 bytes) on disk.
Sidebar Diagnostics is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.38 MB (3545600
bytes) on disk:
- SidebarDiagnostics.exe (550.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- SidebarDiagnostics.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to Sidebar Diagnostics version 3.5.4
only. You can find below info on other releases of Sidebar Diagnostics:
Sidebar Diagnostics is an application marketed by ArcadeRenegade. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Sidebar Diagnostics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sidebar Diagnostics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sidebar Diagnostics". If it is installed on your PC the Sidebar Diagnostics program will be found very quickly. When you click Sidebar Diagnostics in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sidebar Diagnostics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics.
8. After removing Sidebar Diagnostics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Sidebar Diagnostics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sidebar Diagnostics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics by ArcadeRenegade from your computer, we are not saying that Sidebar Diagnostics by ArcadeRenegade is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:07:27.840