This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics from your systemHappa Media LLC
. Further information on Happa Media LLC can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SidebarDiagnostics folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Sidebar Diagnostics is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SidebarDiagnostics\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled Update.exe and occupies 1.45 MB (1515240 bytes).
Sidebar Diagnostics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.64 MB (3816128
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- SidebarDiagnostics.exe (1.09 MB)
- SidebarDiagnostics.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to Sidebar Diagnostics version 3.4.1
only. For more Sidebar Diagnostics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sidebar Diagnostics is a program marketed by Happa Media LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Sidebar Diagnostics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sidebar Diagnostics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sidebar Diagnostics". If it exists on your system the Sidebar Diagnostics app will be found very quickly. After you select Sidebar Diagnostics in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sidebar Diagnostics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sidebar Diagnostics.
8. After removing Sidebar Diagnostics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sidebar Diagnostics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sidebar Diagnostics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics by Happa Media LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Sidebar Diagnostics by Happa Media LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sidebar Diagnostics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 20:44:06.553