Sid Meier's Starships
Sid Meier's Starships is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sid Meier's Starships from your systemR.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm can be found here
. Further information about Sid Meier's Starships can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Sid Meier's Starships is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Sid Meier's Starships directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Sid Meier's Starships by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sid Meier's Starships\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Starships.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.69 MB (5970944 bytes) on disk.
Sid Meier's Starships is composed of the following executables which take 12.74 MB (13358080
bytes) on disk:
- Starships.exe (5.69 MB)
- Starships64.exe (7.04 MB)
Sid Meier's Starships is an application marketed by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Sid Meier's Starships is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Sid Meier's Starships from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sid Meier's Starships or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sid Meier's Starships". If it exists on your system the Sid Meier's Starships app will be found very quickly. After you click Sid Meier's Starships in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sid Meier's Starships, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sid Meier's Starships:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Sid Meier's Starships\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Sid Meier's Starships.
8. After removing Sid Meier's Starships, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sid Meier's Starships which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sid Meier's Starships using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sid Meier's Starships by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm from your computer, we are not saying that Sid Meier's Starships by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sid Meier's Starships supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 10:41:57.320