Sid Meier's Pirates
Sid Meier's Pirates is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Sid Meier's Pirates from your computerCenega Poland Sp. z o. o.
. More information on Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o. can be seen here
. Further information about Sid Meier's Pirates can be found at http://www.cenega.pl
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Pirates! directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Sid Meier's Pirates by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Pirates!\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Pirates!.exe and its approximative size is 3.17 MB (3325952 bytes).
Sid Meier's Pirates installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.82 MB (4001751
bytes) on disk.
- Pirates!.exe (3.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (659.96 KB)
Sid Meier's Pirates is an application by Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Sid Meier's Pirates is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Sid Meier's Pirates from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sid Meier's Pirates or simply click the Search field and type in "Sid Meier's Pirates". If it is installed on your PC the Sid Meier's Pirates program will be found very quickly. When you select Sid Meier's Pirates in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Sid Meier's Pirates, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sid Meier's Pirates:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cenega.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Pirates!\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sid Meier's Pirates.
8. After uninstalling Sid Meier's Pirates, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sid Meier's Pirates which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sid Meier's Pirates with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sid Meier's Pirates by Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o. from your PC, we are not saying that Sid Meier's Pirates by Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sid Meier's Pirates supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:21:41.353