Sicuro ver 5.4
Sicuro ver 5.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Sicuro ver 5.4 from your computerAnalist Group
. Further information on Analist Group can be seen here
. More details about Sicuro ver 5.4 can be found at http://www.analistgroup.com
. Sicuro ver 5.4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Analist Group\Sicuro5.4 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Sicuro ver 5.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Analist Group\Sicuro5.4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.78 MB (1862656 bytes) on disk and is called Sicuro.exe.
Sicuro ver 5.4 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.45 MB (2571290
bytes) on disk:
- Sicuro.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.03 KB)
This web page is about Sicuro ver 5.4 version 5.4
Sicuro ver 5.4 is a program offered by Analist Group. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Sicuro ver 5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sicuro ver 5.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sicuro ver 5.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sicuro ver 5.4". The Sicuro ver 5.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Sicuro ver 5.4 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Sicuro ver 5.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sicuro ver 5.4:
- The software company is: http://www.analistgroup.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Analist Group\Sicuro5.4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sicuro ver 5.4.
8. After removing Sicuro ver 5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Sicuro ver 5.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sicuro ver 5.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sicuro ver 5.4 by Analist Group from your PC, we are not saying that Sicuro ver 5.4 by Analist Group is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sicuro ver 5.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-28 20:51:30.103