Sib Icon Extractor
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Sib Icon Extractor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sib Icon Extractor from your computerSibCode
. More data about SibCode can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Sib Icon Extractor at http://www.sibcode.com/icon-extractor/
. Sib Icon Extractor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sib Icon Extractor directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sib Icon Extractor\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sib Icon Extractor. extractor.exe is the Sib Icon Extractor's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.97 MB (2064896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Sib Icon Extractor. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2231808
bytes) on disk.
- extractor.exe (1.97 MB)
- loader.exe (47.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (116.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.43
of Sib Icon Extractor. You can find below a few links to other Sib Icon Extractor releases:
Sib Icon Extractor is a program marketed by SibCode. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Sib Icon Extractor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Sib Icon Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sib Icon Extractor or simply click the Search field and type in "Sib Icon Extractor". The Sib Icon Extractor program will be found very quickly. After you select Sib Icon Extractor in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Sib Icon Extractor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sib Icon Extractor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sibcode.com/icon-extractor/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sib Icon Extractor\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Sib Icon Extractor.
8. After removing Sib Icon Extractor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sib Icon Extractor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sib Icon Extractor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sib Icon Extractor by SibCode from your PC, we are not saying that Sib Icon Extractor by SibCode is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sib Icon Extractor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 21:04:24.887