SiS VGA Utilities
SiS VGA Utilities is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SiS VGA Utilities from your systemSilicon Integrated Systems Corporation
. You can read more on Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.sis.com/
if you want to read more on SiS VGA Utilities on Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SiS VGA Utilities folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SiS VGA Utilities\Setup.exe -u is the full command line if you want to uninstall SiS VGA Utilities. The application's main executable file is named SiSTray.exe and it has a size of 536.00 KB (548864 bytes).
SiS VGA Utilities contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.32 MB (4530552
bytes) on disk.
- InstUI5.exe (364.00 KB)
- setup.exe (52.37 KB)
- SiS.exe (3.39 MB)
- SiSTray.exe (536.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1160
of SiS VGA Utilities. You can find here a few links to other SiS VGA Utilities versions:
...click to view all...
SiS VGA Utilities is an application marketed by the software company Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SiS VGA Utilities is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SiS VGA Utilities with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SiS VGA Utilities or simply click the Search field and type in "SiS VGA Utilities". If it is installed on your PC the SiS VGA Utilities application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SiS VGA Utilities in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SiS VGA Utilities, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SiS VGA Utilities:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sis.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SiS VGA Utilities\Setup.exe -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SiS VGA Utilities.
8. After uninstalling SiS VGA Utilities, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SiS VGA Utilities which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SiS VGA Utilities with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SiS VGA Utilities by Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that SiS VGA Utilities by Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SiS VGA Utilities supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 17:23:36.870